An AI-powered research and note-taking tool that analyses web-pages, documents, and PDF files, enabling users to work with more efficiency and clarity.
Genei is built around 3 key features:
- Keyword extraction and definition
- Semantic and query-based search within and across documents
- Summarisation of entire documents and sections within them
In addition to these features, the web app also allows users to:
- Organise documents into volumes called projects
- Annotate articles with comments and highlights
- Tag words & phrases within the article with custom definitions
- Make notes
We use state-of-the-art natural language processing models to enable abstractive summarisation, entity annotation, semantic search, and question answering. The biggest advantage of such models is that they can consider the context of each word within a document in relation to all others, enabling deeper insight.
Its pronounced jee-nee, like the magical assistant, but with a modern twist, for modern research problems and solutions.
Yes! We offer a 14-day free trial, which can be canceled at any point.
PDF and web.x.
At the moment, no. genei only supports English language files and documents.
At the moment, no. genei is only compatible with desktop devices.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org